Friday, June 17, 2016

My Cards and Tags: Simon Says Stamp- Among the Stars Release

A great way to head into the weekend is with some fabulous new products from Simon Says Stamp!  They just came out with a release called, "Among the Stars," which is a wonderfully eclectic combo of happy things.  One of my favorite products is this stamp set called, "Uplifting Thoughts," which I used to make this card:


The Uplifting Thoughts stamp set is all sentiments with some cute little images (the images would look adorable in planners, too).  And as the title suggests, these sentiments are all very positive!  It's a great collection.

The rest of my card consists of Simple Stories Basics 6x6 paper (wood background), white acrylic paint, Tim Holtz's ever-popular Globe Thinlits die,  Paper Smooches' Lattice wise die (the text circles on the globe), Martha Stewart's Hydrangea punch, Doodlebug's Dainty Dots washi tape, Ranger Jet Black Archival ink, and Distress Ink in the shades of Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Lucky Clover, Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean (dabbed onto the globe with sponges).



I really believe in the truth of this sentiment and hope I can do my part to add a little more kindness to the days and lives of others!