Thursday, January 28, 2016

Snapping Monsters Stamps: You Got This

Hello everyone!  Have you ever felt the need to repeat some sort of positive mantra to yourself when life is a little crazy?  I've found myself telling me, "You got this," lately, so I thought I could at least make a visual reminder of this mantra instead of looking like a weirdo by whispering it to myself over and over.


This little framed piece was made with stamps from my stamp set, which you can find here.  I tried something new by fussy-cutting the girl out, then sticking her head back on at a tilted angle (maybe my love of Kelly Rae Roberts' style coming through).  But I do like the added bit of thoughtfulness and whimsicality it seems to give the girl.

I hope whatever positive mantra you've adopted is enough to get you through to the weekend!  Yay for almost-Friday!